6/17/09

I Am the Freedom Full in my Heart

I realize that some of the things I say may not make sense to most people. This is not due to a lack of understanding or knowledge on Your part; Or one may think that I am not clear or that I state the obvious; maybe You think you've heard it all before or I don't know what I'm talking about.

All misunderstanding comes from one place: the conditioned ego mind, collective and individual, both. You may think you understand but through the filter of the ego You can never understand. No one is at fault for this. If You can recognize the conditioning in others first and then yourself, You find the True Freedom You've been after, all along. If only for a moment! You Are on Your Way

2 comments:

© Marite Art 2013 said...

As I walk through Life
I wear many people's shoes.

Marite

:Doreen said...

True Compassion never takes sides.